Protect your Kids with 8 Hour Hand Sanitizer Treatment

Protect your Kids with 8 Hour Hand Sanitizer Treatment

Protect your Kids with 8 Hour Hand Sanitizer Treatment

Hand sanitizer is one of the handiest cleaning solutions that anyone can get their hands on right now. With the COVID-19 pandemic still affecting the world as of the moment, regular hand disinfection is a priority of many. This gave rise to many convenient disinfectants, including the very handy hand sanitizer. The CDC highly recommends handwashing with water and soap as it is one hundred percent effective in preventing viruses, germs, and chemicals from penetrating your hands. If water and soap are unavailable, then hand sanitizers containing at least 60 percent alcohol would be of help. These products can help prevent the spread of viruses and germs because of their ability to disinfect the hands.

However, CDC also warns the public about the excessive and careless use of these alcohol-based sanitizers. The reason is that it also has harmful side effectsespecially for kids. According to CDC, “Swallowing alcohol-based hand sanitizers can cause alcohol poisoning. Why? Ethyl alcohol (ethanol)-based hand sanitizers are safe when used as directed, but they can cause alcohol poisoning if a person swallows more than a couple of mouthfuls”

Protect your Kids with 1 8 Hour Hand Sanitizer Treatment

As mentioned earlier, alcohol-based sanitizers may have harsh side effects, especially in kids. Here are just some major concerns to watch out for:

Risk of alcohol poisoning

This is a dangerous risk particularly if you have children. Note that swallowing even a bit of reported cases of poisoning due to the use of chemical cleaners and disinfectants Some signs of alcohol poisoning are sudden experiences of any of the following conditions:

  • Sleepiness
  • Coma
  • Seizures
  • Low blood sugar

Kids and adults are also at a high risk of getting poisoned if they use a hand sanitizer containing methanol. Note that this type of alcohol is not suitable for use on hand sanitizers because it is toxic when swallowed or when used repeatedly on the skin. Some dangerous effects of the methanol content in a sanitizer are nausea, blindness, blurred vision, headache, vomiting, coma, seizures, and permanent nervous system damage. In some cases, this type of poisoning can lead to death.

May cause eye damage

Alcohol-based sanitizers may also cause eye damageThis usually happens in kids whose habit of touching their faces, particularly their eyes, after using the sanitizer is kind of hard to control. Some cases even require surgery from a pediatric ophthalmology center due to severe lesions. Among the signs of eye damage caused by alcohol-based sanitizers are:

    • Stinging and burning sensation in the eyes
    • Redness
    • Blurred vision
    • Eye pain
    • Loss of vision
    • Light sensitivity

Watch out for these signs and take action right away once you or your children experience them.

The Best Solution is an 8 Hour Hand Sanitizer Treatment that is Alcohol Free

Apart from eye damage and a high risk of poisoning, hand sanitizers are also said to be not as effective as actual handwashing when it comes to removing dangerous chemicals, such as heavy metals and pesticides, from your hands. To increase your chance of getting maximum protection against coronavirus, and all possible toxic substances, viruses, germs, and harsh chemicals, you may want to give our It’s Nanoed 30 Day Barrier Protection & 8 Hour Hand Sanitizer+ treatment a try. It is the ultimate protection for kids as it is safe and non-toxic. It does not contain alcohol nor any other ingredient that can harm children. One remarkable advantage of this solution is that it operates using the mechanical killing action. This makes it a much better alternative to other sanitizers and disinfectants, particularly chemical-laden and alcohol-based ones, as such mechanical action kills all bacteria and viruses without causing harm. It is even made for kids, considering the fact that it does not contain anything that may harm them in any way. Aside from that, it operates for quite a long time. It gives optimum protection for at least 8 hours, which means that you do not have to disinfect too often. Once you are coated with this hand sanitizer, its effects will stay on your hands for several hours, a great thing especially for kids that require maximum protection without exposing them to any harm and without the need to overexpose them to chemicals and constant disinfection. Check out our It’s Nanoed 30 Day Barrier Protection & 8 Hour Hand Sanitizer now and you will surely feel at ease with the kind of protection it offers.